Real Help With Divorce And Family Law Cases
Divorce and family law issues can be complex and difficult to resolve. Since there are often strong legal, emotional, financial and social implications, it can be very helpful to have the assistance of an experienced attorney you trust.
Experienced Family Law Attorney Serving Bedford And Surrounding Areas
Davidson Law Office, based in Bedford, provides legal advice and customized representation in Massachusetts family law matters and assists clients in protecting their rights and interests in cases involving:
- Divorce: There are a number of issues that will need to be resolved in your divorce. If you have children, you will need to determine if support is necessary, which parent will have custody and how visitation will work.
- Property division: Whether or not you have children, during your divorce, you will need to determine how assets and debts will be divided. This will involve a careful assessment and valuation of your property, including retirement accounts, real property, bank accounts, antiques and more.
- Child support and alimony: The firm handles cases involving all types of child support issues, including the initial determination of support, modifications to existing court orders and enforcement issues.
- Child custody and visitation: The firm works with clients to resolve complex custody issues, whether as part of a divorce or outside of a divorce. This includes cases involving relocations, modifications and enforcement.
- Paternity actions: I help clients through the process of establishing paternity. This can help a father who is looking to establish visitation or custody rights or a mother who is in need of child support.
Every family law matter is different. My goal is to help you work toward fair resolution of your case through proper planning, negotiation and, when necessary, litigation by listening to you carefully and developing a strategy that you feel comfortable with going forward. Throughout the duration of your case, I will communicate with you directly, responding to your calls and emails personally, answering your questions and keeping you apprised of important developments.
Contact The Firm | Free Initial Consultation
If you or a family member is seeking family law representation, email the firm or call 781-275-0222 to discuss your concerns with an experienced Bedford divorce lawyer. The initial consultation is always free.